Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Motorcycles and Scotch

As you can tell from my photo, I have an interest in traveling on two wheels and in alcohol distilled from barley in the British Isles. Every summer I travel the northwest with friends in search of good motorcycling roads and good scotch. I have developed a taste for Islay scotch and long sweeping turns in the road. If you ride, I would highly recommend highway 12 in Idaho from Lewiston to Lolo Pass. It is an awesome ride and there is a hot springs you can stop at, at the pass, and swim, soak, or even stay the night. My favorite scotches are Ardbeg, Laphroaig, and Lagavulin. The motorcycle that I ride on these trips is a 1993 Honda ST1100. I carry a full complement of camping equipment, but I am not averse to staying in a motel.

Slainte!

No comments: